Department of Career Management and Development and Industry Programs are launching a Monthly Teleconference featuring Luminaries in the Chemical Sciences. The first teleconference is scheduled for September 11th from 2 to 3 pm EST. Teleconference is scheduled for the 2nd Thursday of each month except for December.
We feel this is a great opportunity for practitioners in the chemical sciences to gain valuable information from top industry leaders. Go to register now for the September Forum.
- – September 11th: Dr. Abou-Gharbi, Senior Vice President & Head of Chemical & Screening Sciences, for Wyeth Drug Discovery & Development for September but for: Sign up to participate. Sign up to participate.
- – October 9th: Carolyn Ribes, Process Analytical, Dow Benelux, B.V., Terneuzen, The Netherlands. Sign up to participate.
- – November 13th: Michael Strem, Ph.D., President, Strem Chemicals, Inc. founded Strem Chemicals in Newburyport, MA. Sign up to participate.
- – December: No teleconference to be scheduled.
- – January 9th: Tom Lane, to be President of ACS. Sign up to participate.
- – February 12th: Dr. William F. Carroll, Jr., Vice President, Chlorovinyl Issues for OxyChem and works on public policy issues and communications related to chlorine and PVC. He is also Adjunct Professor of Chemistry at Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana where he teaches polymer chemistry. Sign up to participate.
Please check out our website at http://www.acs.org/careers. This is an invaluable service to practitioners in the chemistry sciences for all stages of their careers.